Farewell

 MY OWN SUPER LEARNING


Sadly, this is my last post. A farewell post馃槶


Since I was a child, I have always had contact with technology. My father is a computer scientist and he used to bring us many new things every day to test them. As a child I loved technology, spending a lot of my time with the computer and videogames, however when I reached adolescence I started to disengage from this topic, using only the mobile phone as a technological device..

Nevertheless, on social networks like Instagram and Twitter I followed many teachers who highlighted the importance of the integration and use of technology in the classroom. 

During my degree I had a computer science course, I learned several things but the applications we used to create the resources were very old so they did not contribute much to my future as a teacher

When I decided to enroll myself in this master´s degree and I took a look at the subjects that made it up, I was very surprised to see that there was a subject related to ICT. My bad relationship with technologies was also one of the factors to choose my TFM subject since it is indirectly related to them. 

As for what I have learned thanks to this subject there are numerous things. To start with, I would like to stand out the amount of apps to create resources for our classrooms. Terms like HTML that I would have never known how to use or understand, as well as a much faster handling of the computer. 

On the other hand I would like to point out that I would have chosen another app like Instagram to share our creations. In instagram there are numerous accounts of teachers who upload materials and resources that in my opinion are easier to find. This group of teachers has created a group called #elclaustrodeinstagram. In this way I would have seen easier the diffusion of our materials.

Finally I would like to make a special appreciation to the teacher of this course, Francisco. Without him none of this would have been possible. Thank you for every good comment towards our work and for your concern for both the educational and personal aspects of our work. We will miss you.

This is the end of my work in this subject. GOODBYE 馃憢



 Here is a brief summary of my learning process


Bitmoji Image
Rosa Colorido 3D Ilustrado Aprendizaje a Distancia Eventos e Inter茅s Especial Presentaci贸n de Maria del Moral Mu帽oz

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What do animals eat?

Mindmaps

YOUTUBE