Infographics in the classroom

 

USING INFOGRAPHICS 

Hi there!! Welcome to a new post.

Clientmoji

Today I would like to tell you a bit about infographics. Infographics is the visual representation of information, which in this case will make our students understand the contents much better. To achieve the objective that our students understand something better with its use, we will have to take into account that our infographics must have a balance of colours, be visually attractive, and have legible text.

Nowadays there are a large number of applications that we can use to create our infographics. Some examples are the following: Easel.ly, Piktochart, Canva, Smore, Tackk, Mural.ly, Padlet.

In my case I have used Canva. I consider it to be one of the best apps we have today. It's a very intuitive application for people who don't understand much about ICTs. In addition, it provides us with millions of editable templates. To create this infographic I used one of the infographic templates and edited it to create the infographic I wanted. It gives you the option to add titles, different types of text, font sizes and fonts. It also has a section with many images that you can use for free for your creations.

In this case I have created an infographic to explain how plants reproduce. I believe that students often have problems with this concept so the use of this infographic can benefit their acquisition.



Green Organic Natural Photosynthesis Biology Infographic de Maria del Moral Muñoz

I hope you liked my creation. If you have any questions about the app, don't hesitate to ask me. watering plants


Comentarios

  1. I really like your infographic! Specially the fact that you indicated that it is a cycle, kids tend to forget it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What do animals eat?

Mindmaps

YOUTUBE