What do animals eat?

 What do animals eat?

Good afternoon colleagues! How is everything? I´m back after Easter holidays. 

This has been a very fantastic week dealing with... ANIMALS. I´m teaching it in 2nd grade. They love this subject, but it is true that they tend to go a bit crazy trying to talk about their experiences with animals. This week we have been dealing with the subject of what animals eat, which in my view is one of the most "boring" parts regarding to  animals as it does not have too much content. I've been mulling over the idea of how I could teach it in an engaging way.



This time I have used Genially as a resource. Genially is a website that allows us to make amazing and eye-catching presentations that will capture the attention of our students. Usually, we tend to use the typical Power Point or Prezi presentation, which is a bit outdated.

Thinks I liked from Genially...


Genially is very simple to use, with all the steps indicated. With this app you have access to hundreds of fonts, shapes, images, templates, etc... to make the incredible presentation I told you before!! It is also very easy to share with other teachers. You can even make a collaborative presentation! 

Things I didn´t like from Genially...


One thing I didn't like about the app was that a lot of the content was locked and you had to pay to use it. 


Finally, I have created a simple presentation that allows our students to learn about the three groups of animals existing according to their diet, and I have also added a fun game to practice. I hope you like it and feel free to use it in your classroom!!!






That´s all folks! See you in the next post.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mindmaps

YOUTUBE