Time Travel: Prehistory

Time Travel: Prehistory

Good afternoon, everyone. We have started this week to study the history part of Social Sciences. History is one of the most difficult things for our students because they have to memorise a lot of dates, names, places... 
That is the reason why I have created a new project in which our students feel involved and motivated. 

I have created a radio programme. In it, they are presented with the situation that a secret button has been discovered in their school, and if they press it they will travel back in time. As this is going to be about prehistory, we will divide the class into three groups, and each group will be given one of the three periods of Prehistory. Students will have to carry out a series of activities to finally achieve the final objective, the recording of a podcast. Below you will find the guide I have prepared to be able to implement it in the classroom. 



   

I am also enclosing the first programme which is the one I have prepared to capture the attention of the students. 



  
 

As I have mentioned before, for the recording of this podcast I have used Audacity. It's a free app, very easy to find on internet, you download it and it's a piece of cake to use it. The following picture shows what the app looks like on the inside. As you can see, it has very intuitive buttons. You can import the audios you want to put together, change the pitch of the voices, etc. One of the things I liked the most is the ease with which you can export it as an mp3, as with just one click you can upload it to Ivoox



I hope you like my proposal . Feel free to implement it in your classroom. See you!




Licencia de Creative Commons
Time travel: Prehistory by Miss.Mery is licenced under a licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial 4.0 Internacional.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What do animals eat?

Mindmaps

YOUTUBE